Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Emerald City Comic Con Wrap-up Part 1




My first time in Seattle: very awesome.  I don't want to brag about all my artwork and commissions just yet, so I'll just start this off with some sight seeing that I did.  I didn't see the space needle, the fish tossing, or the sci-fi museum.  More importantly, I didn't see Phoenix Jones!  Here's some cosplayers that I did see however, enjoy!

The Sentinel!  What you don't see here is a removed panel on the other side of his head, with a little wolverine toy busting out amongst random springs and bolts.

 
Can never go wrong with an old school Captain America
 


Mystery Science Theatre anyone? I wanted to sit next to this guy in a movie.

 
Boba Demon Samurai?

 
The only Xorn costume that I've ever seen.  The guy could use a lesson in poses though.

 
Usually I hate Hawkman, but this guy was rocking it.
 

The lady Juggernaut, which was just....weird.

 
The name's Doom, baby!

 
You should know who this is, and if you don't, climb out of that cave you're living in please.
 
 
HAHA. Joust. How silly.


 
Star Lord

 
The most awesome family that ever lived

 
Some transformer guy

 
Everyone loves them some Logan

 
And finally, the best of them all: Galactus!  He ever had a little silver surfer on a piece of clear plastic stuck to his should, so it'd look like he was flying around him.  FTW!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment