Friday, December 21, 2012

Some teaser stuff for Ultrasylvania volume 2

So, the semester is at an end, and Ultrasylvania volume 2 will be coming out soon.  I figured I'd share a little bit of new stuff to get you ready for the debut in January. This first one here is a little rough drawing of Redford (the only American character in the game, and designed by yours truly) getting ready to shank someone.
 
This here is an in-progress ZBrush model of King Frankenstien.  If all goes well, you'll be seeing this guy adorning the Ultrasylvania table at some comic cons.

 
Here's the first version of what will hopefully be the cover of volume 2.  Unless the teachers are jerks, or course.  As far as I know, I'm the only one in class who developed a cover, so I'd say the odds of getting it are pretty damn good.

 
Here's the variant of the cover, with some lighting changes, and a less graphical approach to the lightning.



No comments:

Post a Comment